Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Recent Art

Most of it is from the last few weeks or month till about 3 days ago.


I drew him after some strange cool Japanese films...I guess they were cool, but different-nothing really related to this, though...but I totally like it-sadly I draw off the page a lot when I dont have any real plans, but I'd like to stretch his back leg further back. I just let whatever I draw come out on its own xd, often I fail, but not this time.



April 3.

By far my best in some aspects, it's not that I don't like scenery, I just dont give myself time, I guess...I tend to procrastinate too much.
Big dragon is meant to blend in with his surroundings, he lives in the canyons. The blue dragon likes to live near the ocean, and the other two are pests that live there. By other two, I also mean the one without 'color'. This isn't technically done, but I can let it go as a speedpainting for now...only those cliffs inside the rock have any detail really.

D.Gray-man fan art...

Yuck, I thought I rotated these already-apparently not.

No comments:

Post a Comment